Since 1987, ESTRAN Cité de la Mer is an association of Dieppe. His aim is to create a center for scientifical, technical, and industrial culture dedicated to the Normandy Coast.
Since 1993, our association offer you to visit its museum and aquarium. You will discover the coastal and marine domains on this side of the Channel through different topics :
- Anita Conti, the first woman oceanographer
- Ship building and embarked technologies
- Renewable sea energies
- From the sea to your plate
- Coastal environnement and geology
Open every day, all year round
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 18.00pm without interruption
Weekends and holidays: closing from 12:30pm to 13:30pm
Selling of the last ticket: 17:15pm
In January, provide a few days of technical closure.
- Adults : 7.50 €
- Children between 4 and 16 years : 4 €
- Children younger than 4 years : free
- Family price (2 adults + 3 children) : 24 €
- Reduced price for students, teachers, job-seekers and persons with disabilities (with proof): 6.50 €
We accept cash, credit cards, checks and holiday checks.
In order to manage the flow of visitors, we can refuse groups of more than 12 people without reservation!
If you have crossed the channel from Newhaven by ferry, you can visit ESTRAN Cité de la Mer at reduced price, specially on presentation of a Dieppe-Newhaven ticket of crossing. Offer in partnership with ASDTE (Tourism and Economic Development Association).
Access by elevator Allowed for dogs on leash